Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nail Inspiration - The Abstract Net

Here's a nail inspiration~  I wanted it to look like snake skin. Haha, it ended up looking like... a net? I thought the black version looks like tweed, but none of my friends or co-workers thought so.  :-\ 


So I leave it as an abstract net design.  I painted my left hand black and my right hand white.  Which one do you like?



















 I put on the base coat, which is red and some dabs of pink metallic. Then I used a polish with a thin brush to draw the lines almost randomly, thick and thin lines.  You can see some brands that I like below~

Here's a camera whore picture of myself with the nails~ Sorry, you can barely see it. 

1 comment:

  1. the red and white one makes me want to eat candy canes. I like the black version more though, would look great for a Halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete