Thursday, April 5, 2012

Macy's SHOE SALE!! (ends April 15)

I just got back from shoe shopping. Macy's is offering:
15% off 1 pair
20% off 2 pairs
30% off 3 pairs of shoes!!

I had to take advantage of this offer.  There weren't my size on these pair of shoes I wanted for my little vacation trip I will be going.  Instead the customer rep. offered to ordered them through their system and ship it to me for free!! I love this service! Fortunately they have my size in their warehouse. :-) My friend that was with me, bought a pair for herself and 2 for her mommy. 30% off entire purchase :-)  I can't wait until I receive my shoes!! They said it should take about 4 business days. :-)

Happy Shoe shopping at Macy's!!!!


Here's some nice nude shoes selection to go with the bright color trend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment