Friday, April 6, 2012

Floral Pants?

Look what I saw in the Metro Newspaper!! Yeah it's dated March 29, 2012. :-) Floral prints are making its way into our denim world.  All of a sudden the classic blue denim that many people thought will not change anymore, have grown into something.... fun~ Obviously the blue denim will still be a classic that will never die, but I'm liking this new look. I haven't found any nice cheap ones in stores yet, but we'll see..  Only saw them in designer brands (also seen below). I guess the cheaper store haven't got the memo yet.  I wouldn't want to dish out hundred + dollars for this fad.

And also, notice the bright denim to the right~






Also, I found my bright CORAL denim!! :-) Got it at Macy's for $24.99 by Celebrity Pink.


















No comments:

Post a Comment