Monday, October 17, 2011

The Corset

Is it me or am I crazy about corsets!!! I love the ones that are cropped.  :-) I just recently got one from Charlotte Russe. ( They have a store near my workplace so I love peeping in to see what's new~) I always wanted one that I can wear out during a nice dinner or lounge and not look like I came out of my bed. Also there's so many sheer tops that I got this season, but don't always want to wear it with a tank and if I wear it with my bra, it'll look too messy.  So corset are a sexy way to wear those sheer blouses.

Here are my love~

Crop corset
Black is sexy and easy to match, but red just look sooo hott. :-)  This is from Forever 21. They are not push up, but somehow they give a nice lift, as you can see from this model. $12.80, what can go wrong~  




Pink Corset
This one you can wear alone and go out~ Very cute and sexy. There's a zipper on the back so easy to put on.  There's padding inside so you can go with or without a bra.  I prefer a bra to give a extra lift. This one is from Charlotte Russe.  I feel like the stores have so many corset styles coming in every week. KEKE would love to get more!


All in all, I love or prefer corsets with a heart shape top. This will cover my excess, not look too tight on top or around the arm.  The heart arch is also very sweet and shapely looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment