Monday, April 23, 2012

Coral Lip Color - CoverGirl Lip Perfection

New lip color~. For those of you who know me, I love nude lips. But at times, I want a little change and it's hard to find a brighter color that I like. After many tries, I found this one~. It's by Cover Girl - Lip Perfection in color 280 Rapture. Very warm coral and slightly metallic. Here's a photo of me with it. :-) I'm crazy for coral!!!


The creamy texture is moisturizing but not sure about having it on for a couple of hours. They stay on pretty long, but may be slightly drying. I suggest putting a lipbalm under any lipsticks you use.   They have a very subtle lipstick smell and a very subtle classic waxy lipstick taste ( which I am not a fan of).  I am very picky about lipstick or anything on my lips that have a taste.  However this one is manageable for me (for occasional usage).  The color is very pigmented and have tiny shimmers in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment