Saturday, February 4, 2012

Great Mascara - Extra Large Mascara by Sana

I've gone thought so many mascaras since I've started when I was 18 years old. I've tried almost all drugstore brands and Asian brands. By far the best I've tried is this Japanese one by Sana. I found that western mascaras are too liquidy (gel base) for my Asian stubby lashes.  Many Japanese mascara are waterproof which is wax based. Waterproof mascara helps Asian lashes achieve longer lasting curls. However some can be too waterproof that even with the toughest makeup remover, it doesn't come off.  That can damage your lashes and causing them to fall off.  I found this one that isn't too waterproof or too liquidy.  It is called 'Extra Large Mascara' by Sana. I've gone through about 4 of these!! It also has fibers that helps thicken and lengthen the lashes. It is also smudge proof!  I love the wand where it can volumnize and lengthen, depending on which side you're using.  You can check out the packaging below and it shows how the brush works.  They last me about 4-5 months.

You can buy it on Amazon or Sasa.com.  (this mascara has good ratings that you can check out on sasa.com!) I usually get mine for about $15 to $17 in NYC - Flushing or Chinatown's Japanese stores.   


The Packaging
The Back - Check out the images of how to use the brush!


  
Before - my invisible lashes

  
Wah La!!

No comments:

Post a Comment